Monday, February 20, 2006

how to stay in touch....

It's T minus 2 days till Thailand and I figured I'd get my butt in gear and get a blog going. So for family and friends, I'll try to post now and again and upload a few photos.

The plan is to head to Thailand on Wednesday (Feb 22), meet up with Sam in Bangkok (who just reported today that his bank has frozen his credit and bank cards), then head down to the south of Thailand meeting up with Justin and Erin for a few days of climbing, then off to Cambodia. With that said, plans are made to be changed, so who knows...

I'll be back home on March 22 (a month to the day). I guess I'll have to work for a few days, then my sister and her kids (Emma and Jack) are here for a week to go skiing. Then work for a month and May 1 switch to part-time status, move out of the apartment and start travelling. Mostly in Canada for the summer I think, and then London in the fall. Again, plans are made to be changed, but may as well start with a plan.

Okay, that sums it up in 3 paragraphs. More to come when I'm not frantically trying to finish up work before leaving for vacation! Next report from... Bangkok? Phuket? Ton Sai? Phnom Penh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun Dave and start posting some photos!!

Anonymous said...

Hey David! Wow, disregard my last email--I guess we missed you before you left town. It sounds like a blast in Thailand--think of us every now and again, as the rain POURS down!

--Sarah