Monday, March 12, 2007

web skills

I used to build websites back in my university days. Now the most basic html seems to boggle my mind. I guess I'm getting old. But haven't the last couple posts been a bit better? And the last one even with embedded table as opposed to pictures.

I changed my blog template so that it is wider and automatically stretches the text to the window size. Otherwise tables and pictures don't fit nicely. Let me know if this doesn't work. I don't particularly like the colours, but I'll change that another day.

I've also gotten the newest version of Corel lately and have been playing with PhotoPaint (similar to Photoshop) and Draw (my usual for work). I'm getting to be a professional with business cards. Well, it's pretty easy actually, but getting a good logo, fonts, layout etc. does take a bit of work.

No comments: